Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

12/21/06

Welcome to my Nightmare....step in the water is warm



Upon the advice of another FUNNY FUNNY CHICK with her own blog, here I am.



What do you want to know about me..



Well I'm the proud Mother of 2. I know I know..sappy as all get out. Right? But THESE are my lovely children. Kyle is 14 and Casey is almost 19 months. Yes..that's right there is a 13 year gap between my kids. I'm insane. The sooner you realize this the quicker you can catch up with my insanity. It's ok, it's not contagious.

2 things really define me; my lack of childhood and my desire to break the cycle for my own kids.

I KNOW I know...you're thinking.."Aw crap this woman is going to be all melancholy" not true. I'm a hoot. My life couldn't be a bigger train wreck unless Mr. Spelling himself resurrected from the dead to script my life like a bad combo of Melrose Place and The Drew Carey Show IN SPANISH. I'm a damn funny girl when I want to be. I was just telling you these are 2 things that make the person that I am.

I'm happily married to the man I waited almost 30 years for. My husband Jeff is one of the funniest men I've ever known. He makes me laugh like no one ever, which really is a blessing because as my friend, Kate once pointed out....I would have poisoned his dinner long ago.

My family is loud and involved and sometimes has no concept of boundaries, my husband's family lives too far away to be insane but in-laws are just in-laws and my kids...well they are entertaining.

If you stay with me, I promise to do my very best to entertain you...although I can't juggle, sing or dance very well so HONESTLY how entertaining CAN I really be? Good question...we shall see, we shall see.

Stay tuned.

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

I am so freaking frocking flipping thrilled you're now joining the murky kingdom of blogging hell! xoxoxox

December 21, 2006 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger velocibadgergirl said...

OMG!! I'm so glad M posted about your blog!!

Squee squee squee!!

~G-huss

December 21, 2006 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

MUWAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Welcome to the madness my love.

December 22, 2006 at 4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home