Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

12/28/06

Meet the Morrisons

So as I try and catch up from a long weekend, it dawned on me that you might want to see something besides my adorable children.

What I'll give you is this

An adorable family photo from Christmas Day.




The hystericalness that is Casey's bedhead.

My daughter cleaning house in her Christmas best. She is a RENAISSANCE woman.




My hysterical kids and their "matching" hats.



Happy Siblings at the indoor winter fest.

But not for long because I MADE Kyle ride the kiddie train with his sister..."OH the horror" of being embarrassed by your Mother.




5 Comments:

Blogger That Chick Over There said...

Oh! The last one makes me laugh hysterically! Poor Kyle!

December 28, 2006 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Brown Eyed Girl said...

Yes Chick..but as you can see...CASEY is having a blast...but poor Kyle was very angry with me...

Hehehehehehe

December 28, 2006 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger velocibadgergirl said...

Oh dear God that HAIR. I just want to snuggle her. That last photo is, indeed, hysterical. Poor Kyle!

December 28, 2006 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger M said...

Oh I can't explain the amoutn I love these child folk. Holy heavens. Casey vacuuming in her christmas finery is divine! Kyle in the train looking glum and horrified is delightful and, well, the whole group of you? Terrific!!! xoxoxo

December 28, 2006 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I'm not that far from Myrtle actually...

December 28, 2006 at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home