Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

3/12/07

Blog Party Contest Winners and Answers

WHEW! What a PART-Y! That was. Thanks to everyone that stopped on by.

Monday's contest was to ask Jeff the best question in the "how would a man vs. wo

man answer that question" contest. (The answers to that are posted at the bottom- Jeff thanks you all for some fun questions)



Monday's Winner is Jami for asking the question that (PER JEFF) made Jeff get in touch with his feminine side.



Tuesday's Contest was merely a "Lucky Number" comment winner. I pulled the numbers at noon the following day.



Tuesday's Winner is Lucky #9 - Alpha Dude



Wednesday's Contest was another "Lucky Number" comment winner.



Wednesday's Winner is Lucky #8- (My Lovely) M

Thursday's Contest was given to the most fun hilarious/odd/unique comment shared about themselves.



Thursday's Winner was hard....we're all fairly OCD aren't we? Honestly it came down to Heather and her not being naked in front of the dog and Kimberly and her inability to handle/wash and keep dirty dish cloths.



The winner was Kimberly and simply because the more people I told the more they said "What the #(*&@#(*@? Really?" and the more I laughed. That's a real live QUIRK right there people.



Friday I only posted videos of my gorgeous miracle. Originally I was going to pick a lucky number winner but not many replies. So what I did was list everyone that left comments during this week. Then I picked a random winner.



Friday's Winner was Bethany.



Now....the answers to Monday's "Ask Jeff on Mars vs. Venus".



Jami asks: (and the profile is not public hope you come back to claim your prize)

Ask Jeff what strength does he feel more women have than men. What feminine fortitude has he witnessed and appreciated



Jeff’s Response: What have I witnessed is a ton just by being married to you. The greatest example though; that would be my Mom. She buried a husband in her 20s, then raised 5 kids on her own til she met my Dad, marries him and has 2 MORE children and then puts up with 7 kids and my Dad for 37 years. If that’s not feminine fortitude I don’t know what is.

What STRENGTH do I think women have more than men? (As he sits quietly for about 3 minutes) I would have to say the capacity for true love, in its purest form at ANY cost. Whether it be as a partner or parent, women love with their whole hearts almost all the time. It’s quite amazing to witness actually. I think us men get a taste of it as Fathers but as partners, women are much more capable of unconditional love. Men are either unaware of how to experience it or we just have more insecurity and hang-ups that keep us from experiencing it. In my opinion anyway, people might disagree with me.



Bethany asks:
Tell me your views on a woman as president. No particular woman just women in general



Jeff’s Response: Do I have to answer this? Cuz I really just want to say “no comment”. Ok, fine. Here’s what I think. I’m a believer in the best candidate for the job and that’s my “PC safe” answer. If that means a woman OVER a man, so be it. Would I ever vote for a woman? If I thought she was the better candidate, yes. Do I believe women might make good presidents? I think women lack the “killer” gene to make the tough decisions like bombing someone or war; decisions where people are going to have to die. I think when it’s time to make those decisions women would struggle with them because they are much more in touch with their emotions. However, in the “cleaning things up and getting organized” clearly MEN haven’t been doing a bang up job so maybe a woman is better suited for that part of the job. EVERY candidate man or woman is going to have strengths and weaknesses. Do I think a woman will be elected in say, the next 5 elections (so what’s that 18 years)? Probably not and mostly because I think people are too afraid of change. Personally though, no offense but if we tried something we were afraid of and it didn’t’ work…do you HONESTLY think a woman could screw up the country any more than the men already have?



CPA Mom Asks:
Ask Jeff why men must spend so long in the bathroom, with reading material, when women use the bathroom just for the purpose intended and get the f*** out. Thank you.



Jeff’s Response: I have no idea. Mostly because we have one bathroom here and I don’t get that luxury of hanging out in the bathroom. My Dad did though. He would read whole chapters in their master bath. Why? Probably to get away from the 7 kids running wild through the house. Also, men are just full of shit. We are. Our dumpers are HUGE compared to a woman’s and honestly it just takes longer so why not kill the time while you’re in there. I don’t do it now but if we had 2 bathrooms, I probably would.



Kimberly asks:
I would ask his opinion about "affirmative action" type hiring procedures that require companies to hire a certain percentage of women, etc



Jeff’s Response: This is a lot like the presidential question too. I think regardless of gender, the best candidate for a job should be the one to get it. I respect women and what they are capable of and do believe they should be able to pursue anything a man does. I think in theory it’s a great idea. However, ENFORCING it not a perfect solution to the problem.



So there you have it folks. A great week of a party. If all the WINNERS could please email me at amorrison73 at gmail dot com so I can receive your snail mail addys for prize distribution. If you would like to keep that info private and would like another winner chosen, please email me.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff's answers are great--I laughed out loud on the bathroom answer :)

As always....reading your blog is fun for me and always makes me smile!!

March 12, 2007 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I love Jeff!

But not in a way to make you jealous.

LOL!

March 12, 2007 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger M said...

Please. You. Jeff. Childfolk. Come live with me. I love you so.

Additionally...you may not have my address you are INTERNET PEOPLE!!! Oh, wait, you already have it, hrm.

On principle choose someone else. You more than spoil me. Or count my french bread pizza as my prize. (Good cod I think I'll make another for breakfast!MMMMMM!) xoxo

March 12, 2007 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger HeatherAnn Fragglehead said...

I love that Jeff answered all those questions. Steve would be a poor sport and no fun at all.

March 12, 2007 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Alpha Dude said...

I really liked all of Jeff's answers. Well done, sir!

March 12, 2007 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Love Jeff's answers. That's pretty much how I feel about presidents too.

I won a prize!! I'm so excited!

March 12, 2007 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I enjoyed Jeff's answers too..and the fact that he did it in a really honest way instead of a "this will be posted across the blogosphere so I better answer the right way" kind of way. Fun!

March 12, 2007 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Your hubby's responses are great.

What a cool idea.

March 12, 2007 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

~does a jiggy little happy dance~ I'm a winnnnnner! Finally my freakishness pays off!

Man, I must be having a crappy day because that totally made it for me.

Thanks!

March 12, 2007 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger SJINCO said...

Yay! for all the winners.....

And Jeff's answers were great, especially the one about men being full of shit. Cause it's true ;)



Just kidding.

March 13, 2007 at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home