Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

3/20/07

Take me

Finish that sentence anyway you like...

Take me out to dinner- cuz lord knows my husband and I get to eat together about twice a week if we're lucky. The rest of my nights consist of doing "happy dances", train or plane sounds and sure begging to get Casey to eat what I've prepared. Other times it's just a matter of watching Kyle inhale a plate of food while leaning up against the kitchen counter plus I won't even mention the cookware or dishes I seem to have to do all alone most nights.

Take me out of the house- Seriously. I spent most of my 3 day weekend in the house. Friday I did get out in the afternoon to run a few errands with Kyle. Saturday morning I treated myself to grocery shopping. YIPEE! (Anyone detect the sarcasm there? Anyone? Anyone?) Sunday...no where. Not that I had anywhere to go. The weather was craptacular and I had a "to do" list in preparation of the move that I had to get done. I got all but ONE small task completed so I am proud of myself...but jeez...a girl really needs a little adult interaction.

Take me to my happy place- because it's now been 12 days since I called Chrysler about my release of lien for my car. The State of Illinois still shows it has a lien holder regardless of the fact that I paid my car off in 2003. Yes. 2003. I need my release of lien so that I can go look for another car. Not that I think anyone will give me much for my 1999 Dodge Neon with 85,000 miles on it..but even if it's $1,000---that's $1,000. I'm getting anxious because Jeff is off this weekend and I really want to go car shopping.

In good news though....Kyle found out Thursday night that he made the travel baseball team. His Mom ran out and got a huge balloon bouquet and made signs for his bedroom door so when he came home from school on Friday he had a big surprise.

Lastly, things with my extended family aren't good and it's just too painful for me to discuss now. So if I seem a little off for the next couple of days....please be patient. I shall return to my completely funny yet dysfunctional self soon.

10 Comments:

Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I love you hon.

March 20, 2007 at 5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Horray for Kyle!! That's fantastic!!

Hang in there...everything will be cool again :)

March 20, 2007 at 6:25 AM  
Blogger Amy W said...

I hope everything is okay...we will be here for you...

March 20, 2007 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

You don't have to be funny to be loved by your cyber-space pals. Just so you know. =)

Blare "I Will Survive!" on the ole stereo...always cheers me up.

March 20, 2007 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Alpha Dude said...

Hooray, Kyle!

Hope all gets better for you.

March 20, 2007 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Sounds like you need to stop the merry go round and take a break!! Good luck with the car shopping and congrats with the traveling baseball team. I will keep you and your extended family in my prayers and if you need to chat send me an email!

March 20, 2007 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger frannie said...

so happy for Kyle!!!! I've been nervous for him!

I hope things get better for you, though. Take care of yourself.

March 20, 2007 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hope things get better very quick..hang in there...

March 21, 2007 at 5:37 AM  
Blogger Dawn~a~Bon said...

I'm sorry that things aren't so great for the fam. I hope that you get to go out and have some adult time with the hubs soon.

And I'm SO HAPPY for Kyle. Excellent!

March 21, 2007 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

THe "Take me" theme is a great idea.

Congrats to Kyle. Sending you hugs for the not so great stuff.

March 21, 2007 at 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home