Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

4/23/07

Can I make it up to you?

I know, I know. I get this great new look and then I go off and don't post for a few days. Can I make it up to you with some photos of the childfolk in my house?

Thursday was a day of fun. Jeff had the day off so we took advantage of being home together and ran some errands and were gone in the gorgeous 70 degree weather most of the day. We had to return some clothes, do a supply run and then..we did this...
Casey got her first haircut at a place called "Little Locks" where they cater to kids under 10 with cars for seats and DVDs to watch and toys...and balloons. She looks much more grown up now.
Here she's not really sure what is going to happen.



After it was over she was very excited to drive.


This was Friday morning when Mommy did her hair.



Friday I ran around helping out with my sister that had her treatment on Thurs and wasn't home either.
This weekend...NOTHING but baseball, which is really funny...considering 2 weeks ago we weren't sure how well Kyle was going to do after he took that baseball hit RIGHT IN THE EYE (remember when I mentioned that??) yeah..pretty ugly to see but they won all 3 games they played this weekend so it was a good weekend.
The night he got hit

The next night

This was about 4 days later.


Lastly, as I'm sifting through my recent camera download...I find pictures like this that just make my freaking day.
Happy Monday Everyone!
This was Casey on Easter morning.
Casey and Kyle on Easter
Kyle terrorizing Casey's easter bucket
Then we have Casey in her own hat.
Then I have some of my favorite pictures of the kids ever.
Casey loves when Daddy reads to her

13 Comments:

Blogger CPA Mom said...

Awesome pictures! Well worth the wait. I love her hair. Those pigtails, so cute!

April 23, 2007 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I love them all!

April 23, 2007 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

How cute with the pigtails!

April 23, 2007 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Ok, this makes up for it! I love the pictures. You have such beautiful children!

April 23, 2007 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger M said...

I'm so in love with these people.

NOT so in love with Kyle's eye. AAAAAAACK!

And a real haircut for Casey Dune? *swoon* I love it muchly. She's such a doll.

This is so what I needed. xoxo

April 23, 2007 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Definitely worth the wait, love the one of the two of them snuggled up together - priceless!

April 23, 2007 at 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kids are gorgeous!! I love the shots of them together....Kyle looks like he adores his sister!!

His eye?? OUCH!! Poor kid....

I wish Morgan had sat so nicely when she got her haircut. Casey is beautiful....such a doll. The pigtails? KILL ME!!

April 23, 2007 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Wow - Kyle's eye. That must have been painful for days/weeks? That hair cut place looks adorable - what cute pics.

April 23, 2007 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger velocibadgergirl said...

Poor Kyle's eye...I bet the girls at school were impressed, though :P

As always, your childfolk are stunning!

April 23, 2007 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger SJINCO said...

Oh I love the pictures! The pigtails are adorable. And that eye...ewww. OUCH!

Glad to have you back!

April 23, 2007 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Amy W said...

Damn, those are some freaking cute kids.

April 24, 2007 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger alissa said...

Oh wow... your kids are gorgeous!!!! (But his poor eye... ouch!)

April 27, 2007 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger frannie said...

the pictures of the two of them together are just the sweetest thing!

April 29, 2007 at 5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home