Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

4/11/07

*blow blow* IS THIS THING ON? An Interview MeMe

So lately it feels as if I'm losing a few readers...not sure if I'm just not saying anything interesting or what..but if anyone is listening...

This is an interview CPA Mom sent me.

1) What would be your dream career if you could pick anything to do without worrying about making enough money?

My dream career would be a stay at home Mom, part-time writer so whether I made any money or not wouldn't be an issue.

2) Complete this sentence: Happiness is....

A kiss or hug from one of my kids.

3) What is the greatest age difference that you've ever experienced in a relationship? Did it make a difference?

In a serious relationship, 3 1/2 years and yes it did make a little difference because I was 22 and he was almost 26 when we got married. That was my FIRST husband so that shows you how well it worked out for me. In a dating/"casual" relationship about 10 years. I was 20 and he was 30 or 31. I can say this...the sex was WAY better than anything I'd ever had...so it was an eye opener for me and yes..he treated me better than any 20 year old did. I also had a casual (no sex) couple months of dating relationship with a guy when I was 25 and he was 41. He was the youngest 41 I ever knew and again, he knew how to treat a lady.

4) What is your earliest memory?

Being very sick as a child the summer I was 3 1/2 and had kidney problems and was confined to bed and my Dad and I watched the original Charlotte's web on television. I loved it so much I begged him to read the book to me...and he did..the whole summer I was stuck in bed.

5) What is the one thing you cannot live without?

Besides my family...probably coffee, chocolate and then clorox wipes and pretty much in that order.

6) What place outside of the U.S. would you most like to visit? Why?

Ireland. I've just always wanted to go there. I have family from there and I think it would be so educational not to mention relaxing to go and just cruise the countryside. I'd also love to visit Spain anywhere that naps are allowed is a place I want to visit... siesta right? Is that the right word?

7) Who has had the most influence on your life?

I'm sure being a Mom most people would expect me to say my Mom. Actually it's Kyle, my son. He is by far; the single most important person to have the greatest impact on the person I have become. I know that probably sounds odd; I'm 34 he's almost 15 but we've learned a lot together, grew up together. Without him, my life would have turned out VERY different.

So if anyone wants to participate and have some interview questions..you just let me know.

ALSO, I'll open up to the floor now....

Any questions for me...on Ask Angie Wednesday....

11 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I enjoy your responses. I did the Ireland thing and highly recommend. And those Clorox wipes...genius!

April 11, 2007 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger frannie said...

mmmmmmmmm- chocolate! (said like Homer)

April 11, 2007 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger CPA Mom said...

Thanks for playing! I asked # 3 because my late husband was 12 years older than me.

I want to go to Ireland too. Let's go visit Beccy (Peppermint Tea) together!

April 11, 2007 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger la bellina mammina said...

enjoy reading your reply. You should tag someone with the questions - be interesting to read what others have to say.

April 11, 2007 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Emma in Canada said...

I'm dying to be interviewed!

I'm with you on the Ireland thing, it is by far my favourite place. I went to the Canary Islands once and literally the whole place shuts down for a couple of hours in the afternoon. At least it did 15 years ago.

April 11, 2007 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

What a sweet childhood memory! I loved your answers. I'me waiting on Ice Cream Mama's interview questions for me, but if you have some too, feel free to ask.

Ok, now, on to Ask Angie.

What makes you think you are losing readers?

How different is it for you to raise Casey compared to Kyle?

April 11, 2007 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Amy W said...

I have a question for you...Favorite Disney Princess and why...

My parents just went to Ireland and they loved it.

April 11, 2007 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

It was alot of fun reading your answers and getting to know you. You're a pretty cool chica! :-)

April 11, 2007 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Audrey said...

Hi! I'm new here (see? You're GAINING readers!), and I loved your responses. I spent a summer in Barcelona, and let me tell you -- siestas on the beach? Doesn't get much better than that! The only down side is that everything closes down during "siesta time," so you can't go to the bank or go shopping or anything. But the beach is always open, and usually so are the gelato stands right near the beach, so it's all good!

April 11, 2007 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

I've lost a lot of readers lately too. Partly because I haven't been my usual brilliant self, and partly I think it's a "Spring Thing". Been noticing decreased readership on a lot of my regular blogs.

Ireland is top of my list as well!

I'll ask you the same questions I asked another blogging babe today:

How wonderful do you think I am?

How do you feel about pickles?

What's your favourite form of chocolate?

April 11, 2007 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger SJINCO said...

I want to go to Ireland too! So when you and CPA Mom go, let me know!!!

Chocolate and coffee? Absolutely!

And for sure chlorox wipes!!!!

Great answers.

April 11, 2007 at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home