Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

5/14/07

Time to make a difference

I'm up and moving this morning thinking of all the things I need/want to try and get done this week.

That's when it hit me.

I'm doing the Chicago Cancer Walk THIS Sunday with my family (with the exception of Kyle since he has baseball).

I'm pretty excited about this. More than I thought I'd be.

Then I realize I have 2 huge bags of clothes to donate to the Women's Shelter and I also left a bag of canned goods for the Postal Food drive this past Saturday.

Just when I think I don't do ANYTHING to make a difference; I realize I do try. They may only be little things but if everyone did a few small things; together they would add up.

I am my own worst critic. Always have been.

For those of you that have already donated to my cause...THANK YOU SO MUCH.

If anyone is interested in sponsoring Casey and I on our walk for Sunday, you can click the links below.

Click here to visit my personal page.If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:http://www.walkroll.org/site/TR?px=1239701&pg=personal&fr_id=1050&s_tafId=7000

Click here to view the team page for Team ButlerIf the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:http://www.walkroll.org/site/TR?team_id=9910&pg=team&fr_id=1050&s_tafId=7000

6 Comments:

Blogger CPA Mom said...

Good luck sweetie! Glad I could help.

yes, every little bit counts. I know my donations aren't much but it all adds up. YOU taught me that once.

May 14, 2007 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger CPA Mom said...

BTW, did you get your package yet?

May 14, 2007 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I am doing the Relay for Life next month and have I started fundraising? Um. No.

I applaud you!

May 14, 2007 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

~applauding too~ You're awesome!

May 14, 2007 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey lady,

I'm glad you mentioned this. I had completely forgotten. SO this time, I pledged. (Under the page for "Angie").

Hope you are great and so happy you are doing something wonderful like this. Yeay YOU!

May 14, 2007 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger shay said...

First time here!
i'm becoming aware of the little things adding up to big things too.
go girl!

May 14, 2007 at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home