Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

6/5/07

Overwhelmed by Love

Sorry to be so in and out lately...lots going on at home.
Still not feeling very well. Casey has been sick with a runny nose/allergy something or other for almost 2 weeks and she hasn't slept through the night since it started.
Throw in a trip to your in laws (16+ hours in the car), a graduation, a graduation dance, a baseball tournament and your daughter's birthday..and well you get one tired Mama.

I will spend the day catching up on my blog roll, sending and responding to emails and trying to get a nap.

In the meantime, graduation was wonderful and of course emotional.

Preparing for his dance was exhausting but fun.

His dance was so much fun. I got to watch him have the most fun I've seen him have and I got to give him a class award. It was too much fun.

In the middle of that he played baseball games 7pm Friday night, 10am Sat morning, 3pm Saturday afternoon, had to shower and be ready for the dance Sat by 6pm, dance at 7pm and another baseball game Sunday, which was also Casey's 2nd birthday.
We had cupcakes at the game and all the boys sang to her. She had a great time. My Dad had Kyle's rocking horse that he gave him for his 1st birthday fixed up and gave it to Casey at the baseball game. I still have to dump those pictures but she loves it.

Funny to think in just a few short months Kyle will probably be turning 15 and going to his first homecoming dance. My goodness the time flies by.

Graduation Night



Leaving for the dance



My handsome boy

The Family


Giving flowers to his date, Madeline



The Cute Couple



The "Group"




Then we have the birthday girl---poor kid spends all her birthdays at her brother's baseball games.

17 Comments:

Blogger M said...

That last pic of Casey may be my fave ever. You know she doesn't mind spending time at baseball games for her fave brother. I hope she's feeling better soon.

And how handsome is Kyle? Just darling as always. (though the dress on his date? YOWSERS! They're CHILDREN! CHILDREN I SAY!)

Many hugs. I'm around if you need me. Otherwise you just get looooots of hugs from a distance.

June 5, 2007 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger CPA Mom said...

I love, love, loved all these pictures. How young (and grown up too!) Kyle and his date look. I get shivers thinking of Tigger at that age. And you lady - beautiful!

xoxo

June 5, 2007 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Your kids are beautiful. I love the dance pictures - everyone looks so great! And I don't think Casey looks unhappy to spend her birthday at a ball game! : )

June 5, 2007 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

While I was reading the post, I was thinking: she needs to post pics of Kyle's graduation and dance! Thanks for the pics!

Kyle is so very handsome!! I love the pic of Casey wearing his cap too! I'm glad he had a good time at his dance and graduation!

P.S. Doesn't look like Casey minds one bit spending her birthday a Kyle's baseball game!

June 5, 2007 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

While I miss you like crazy when you're not posting, I'm going to do something really rare for me and selflessly give you "permission" to leave us in the dark as much as you like...because I can tell from the pics that those kids are worth it!

June 5, 2007 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger frannie said...

oh! he looks so hadsome and grown!!

June 5, 2007 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger velocibadgergirl said...

You have some of the most gorgeous kids on the planet, you know it?

Congrats again to Kyle, and a big bday smooch to Miss Casey June!!

June 5, 2007 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Your kids are so damn cute!! I love that picture of Casey.

June 5, 2007 at 7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could Casey be any more freakin' CUTE??!! Kyle is so handsome!! LOVE the family pic...frame it and hand that sucker on the wall in the new house!!

June 5, 2007 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger HeatherAnn Fragglehead said...

I seriously can't believe that Casey is two years old already. I mean... wasn't she just an infant a few months ago? Yikes!

And Kyle. *sigh* I can't believe that he's, like, a young man now. He's no little kid anymore. You must be so proud of him!

I love the family photo, too. You guys are great!

June 6, 2007 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger SJINCO said...

Oh my gosh, your boy is cute! CUTE! And Casey too, that last photo was awesome! I love her expression!

I loved all the pictures, thanks for sharing! You are one beautiful woman and so is your family!

June 6, 2007 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Emma in Canada said...

She sure doesn't seem to mind watching baseball on her birthday...how cute is that picture.

How old was Kyle's date? She doesn't look 15. It's a girl thing I think.

How do you keep yourself organzied because I was confused just reading that post.

June 6, 2007 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I love ALL the pictures!

June 7, 2007 at 5:45 AM  
Blogger Amy W said...

Omigosh, she is adorable! And your son? Umm, you are going to have girls BANGING down your door. And he's only 14?

June 7, 2007 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger Jacqueline Meldrum said...

You sound like you have been having a great, but exhausting time!
As my mother would say, your son is a real humdinger!

June 10, 2007 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh your oldest is one handsome dude.

ANd LOVE that photo of your little girl. So adoreable.

Hope you get some sleep soon!

June 10, 2007 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Gerbil said...

How? How did they get to be so grown up already????

June 11, 2007 at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home