Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

5/18/07

A Spin on the MeMe

I see a meme floating around about 8 things about you that maybe you haven't already divulged. Since my weekend feels like I'm hardly going to be home...because

  • Today Kyle has a 1/2 day and I agreed to take he and some friends to a skate park almost an hour away, which means I won't get home til about 5:30. Just in time to drive him to batting practice and figure out what to make for dinner.
  • Tomorrow morning I volunteered to work at a blood drive for a local kid we know with ALL.
  • From there Kyle has a 10:30 game in town. That should be over around 12:30.
  • I have to feed him quickly because we have to leave again at 1:45 for his games an hour away.
  • Yes I said GAMES because he plays travel ball at 3:30 and 5:30 (yes he'll play 3 baseball games in one day)
  • Come home and collapse around 8 again...when are we supposed to eat?
  • Sunday I have the Cancer Walk in the morning. Straight from there I have to drive an hour or so BACK OUT OF DOWNTOWN CHICAGO (oh the traffic) to yet another baseball game at 3pm, which means I should get home around 6pm on Sunday..to yet again...make dinner.

So as you can see.....I'm too tired already to think of interesting things about myself.

How about you guys ask me some questions?

  • Anyone have any questions about my dear husband, Jeff?
  • What about Kyle?
  • My ex-husband?
  • My parents?

Rather than think of 8 really random things ...this seems much more fun... Come one let's have it...and nothing is too "off the wall" or personal, believe me.

So fire away.....

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are brave...several times I've thought of opening the "Ask me anything" post, but am too chicken!!

Hmmm...dish about it all. I want to know everything. I'm fun like that!! And, rather uncreative (obviously)!!

May 18, 2007 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I know it all.

Well, no, that's a lie.

I know a LOT though! :)

How did you meet your ex-husband?

May 18, 2007 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

You've probably told me, but I'm a big lame loser and can't remember a lot.

May 18, 2007 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Emma in Canada said...

I'm a name freak so ...what is Kyle's middle name? Yours? Jeff's? I'm pretty sure I know Casey's, but correct me if June is wrong.

May 18, 2007 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

It is June! :)


See? I know a lot!

May 18, 2007 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Lmao at Chick! And, I'm with Kellie! Give us ALL the dirt!

May 18, 2007 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

What do you know or understand now that you wish you had known before your first child?

Favourite indulgence?

What makes for a wonderful day for you?

May 18, 2007 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Jacqueline Meldrum said...

Boy oh boy, you make my life seem slow and quiet! But I'm sure you go to bed happy, well maybe happily exhausted!

May 18, 2007 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger M said...

Good grief your days are packed full.

Why don't you give us the secret of how you manage your crazy schedule w/o going crazy.

What's an average week's worth of dinners in your household?

What is the favorite food of each of your household members?

What's your favorite breakfast food?

I'm obviously terribly impersonal but I'm also terribly hungry. xoxo Other people will be nosier than me since I'm in the 'know a lot' party. Though not as much as Chick since she's the queen and all!

May 19, 2007 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Amy W said...

Questions about your hubby - Boxers, briefs, commando?
Color eyes?
Your favorite feature/personality trait of his?
His favorite sport?

Enough? :)

May 21, 2007 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Hurry up and tell us the answers! Inquiring minds need to know.

May 21, 2007 at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home