Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

4/25/08

Creative Juices? Ewww

So last night it occurred to me that if I'm going to start blogging again I should sit down and ponder getting back my sense of humor. These last few months have just wiped me of it so it seems.

I start thinking of funny things, silly things, hilarious things that my kids, husband or dog have done.

I came up with a whole lotta nuttin'.

It was wretched.

I'm a pretty funny girl and I usually look for the funny side of most shit that occurs in my life otherwise I'd end up screaming at trees and scaring the neighborhood children. This time...not so much.

Then it happened....

My son walked past me smelling like not just ONE gym locker, but TWO. It should be a crime to smell that bad but he had baseball practice and then rode his bike home..in the rain...so he smelled like sweat AND wet dog. Wonderful. Anyway, enough about my son's stink.


He sees me sitting at the PC.

"What's up MOM-EE?"

"Not much Bubba....you ARE going to shower soon? Right?"


"Yeah. After I eat this."


I'm now looking down at a plate with 4 sloppy joes, a can of pringles and an additional tupperware with the equivalent of 1/2 a can of chopped pineapple and 1/2 a pint of strawberries mixed together. HOW IN THE WORLD anyone consumes that much is beyond me. My stomach hurt just looking at it but he IS a growing 15 yr old.


"Ok. Well I'm just sitting here trying to write down some stuff for my blog."

"Awesome. You're gonna blog again? That's sweet Mom. So basically you're trying to get your creative juices flowing?"


EEEEWWWWWEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW


Apparently the ability for my mind to jump from curb to gutter taking approximately 1.2 seconds has RETURNED because hearing your son say any phrase that includes the word JUICES and FLOWING .....


IS.JUST.WRONG
My disgusting perverseness is still intact. Check.
Seeing my son as a human being. Check.
Humor? I'm working on it.
Good thing he's cute.




7 Comments:

Blogger CPA Mom said...

SQUEAL!!! YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!!

April 25, 2008 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Your son is cute as is your daughter!!!!
Yep it's amazing how much a 15 yr old can eat, damn with mine at 19 I gain weight just watching him shovel the food in!!! Damn!!!
Your sense of humor is coming through so just relax and it will get your "juices flowing" tee hee

April 25, 2008 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Emma in Canada said...

He is cute! And Casey is lovely as always!

April 25, 2008 at 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're both cute as ever :)

And now? I want a sloppy joe. And it's 10:45 in the damn morning.

Fantastic!

April 27, 2008 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Swampwitch said...

Just flew over from that Mama at the Ice Cream Place...
I think I can smell the gym lockers and now my nose hurts.
Thanks a lot.
Cute. Cute. Kiddos!

April 27, 2008 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Flowing juices. Well, he is a 15 year old boy.

I love that picture of them!! I am amazed at how big they have both gotten!

April 28, 2008 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger SJINCO said...

Totally love it! What a cute photo of the two of them!

April 28, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home