Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

4/28/08

In the Land of Men

In the Land of Men


  • Remembering to put the toliet paper roll on should make up for forgetting to clean out his closet of dry cleaner wrappers for WEEKS on end. (HELLO we have a toddler in the house! PLASTIC IS BAD!)



  • Merely getting his late night dinner dishes from the living room to the kitchen counter should be enough for me. It doesn't matter that I left a note 3 inches away that read "Please start the dishwasher after you load your dinner dishes."



  • When I ask for you to start some of the things on my to-do list while I'm at work...READING the list.... does. not. count.



  • Pretending that you aren't capable of combing our daughter's hair will not get you out of continuing to try to learn and saying to me "You're better at it than I am." will not be enough flattery to absolve you. Believe me.



  • Taking my car to run errands and then coming home to tell me "Your gas light came on" when you have to pass 2 different gas stations to pull into our subdivision..might just get you stabbed in the eye.



  • Lastly, when I'm showering DO not think it's ok to simply walk in and take a piss claiming "I just wanted to be close to you."

6 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

All too true, it has to be the "genes"

April 30, 2008 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Emma in Canada said...

LOL to the last one!

I don't know what it is with men really.

April 30, 2008 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger SJINCO said...

Oh goodness. They are all so fitting.

MEN.

April 30, 2008 at 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PERFECTLY written :)

April 30, 2008 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger HeatherAnn Fragglehead said...

So, so true. Especially the hair-brushing thing. Learn to weild a comb, sir, and use a hair tie.

May 1, 2008 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I swear men are just irritating sometimes!!!

May 2, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home