Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

4/28/08

This is what happens

This is what happens when you don't update your "family" picture for 3 years. You get 2 more grandchildren. My nephew Gabriel and Casey weren't even born the last time we took this picture.

This is how much your children grow up in a year when you don't update your blog.

This is how much you realize that even though you're one big blended family across the board.; all those years of people telling you "You have a half brother and half sister" and your son being told he has a "half" sister....you're all family. ONE BIG NUTTY DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY!

We decided to take new family pictures for my Mom for Mother's Day this year. Mostly cuz of the 2 newest additions but well none of us could think of any other kind of cool gift so this worked.



Getting 11 people together for one picture..with 3 kids under the age of 5. Not so easy. I was less than impressed with the photographers...and this is what we ended up with.



This is one Kelly and I decided to take for our Dad.



And this one is our very first professional family picture since Casey was born. In almost 3 years we've never done it. I think we should start doing this more often.



Notice the toy in her hand. She REFUSED to give it up and ya know what???? I don't care.

13 Comments:

Blogger SJINCO said...

Love, love, LOVE the photo's! What a beautiful family you have...

I cannot tell you how happy I am that you are back!

Yeah!

April 28, 2008 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks for the nice note... :)
Your pictures turned out so nice - 11 people all smiling and looking at the camera? I call that a success!

April 28, 2008 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger Amy W said...

I think the pictures are great! And if only my daughters' were your son's age....

April 28, 2008 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

What a beautiful gift for your mom, she will love it. And all smiling, wow that's even better.
Your family is beautiful and I agree you should have family photos more often, like once a year!!!!
Beautiful family, beautiful pics, beautiful gift for your mom!!!

April 28, 2008 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Dawn~a~Bon said...

you guys look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

April 29, 2008 at 4:08 AM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I love it! Beautiful, all of you's!

April 29, 2008 at 6:12 AM  
Blogger M said...

These pictures are crazy gorgeous! I love them! I cannot believe how grown up the kids are. Seriously. Oh how I missed you guys. You all look amazing as ever! xox

April 29, 2008 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger notsosmallfries said...

You guys look amazing! And Casey, what a little star.

April 29, 2008 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

The pictures are great! I love that she has a toy in her hand - shows the real Casey!

April 30, 2008 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger CPA Mom said...

oh, I love it!! what great pictures!

April 30, 2008 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Those are great pictures. And can I have your hair? Or your sisters? I'd kill for curly hair like that.

April 30, 2008 at 11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!

April 30, 2008 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Those are GREAT pictures Angie!! And, I still can't get over how much Kyle and Casey have grown!! You have such a good looking family!

May 2, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home