Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

2/26/07

Monday Madness

Has everyone lost their damn minds?

Oh..you say you never had one...or haven't had it in a long time...I get that. I live that.

My lovely friend, That Chick tells me I'm more sane than I give myself credit for. Honestly, I'm beginning to wonder about HER sanity since she said that. (No really she's a fairly sane person)

Moving on to the thing to start off my day. Actually it came from last night. Casey REFUSED and I do mean refused to behave. It took Jeff and I almost 4 hours to watch one movie.

She then refused to go to bed. Nothing I tried worked. None of my tried and true tricks got this child to even lie down and be quiet. It's been a long time since she's been high maintenance like that and I was too tired to argue..so the child ended up sleeping with me most of the night. This caused me to have a very rough morning since I was so exhausted.

Move on to my crappy downstairs neighbors that are BLARING rap music at 5am. Yes, 5am. When I didn't in turn continue with the madness and call my landlord at 5am but waited til a decent hour like 9am...his words to me "Well I can't do anything about it NOW, you should have called me then." For what exactly? For you to tell me to take a flying leap? No thanks.

Then I got to work and checked my email. I lost an ebay auction over the weekend but not because I didn't check the computer. Because I refused to pay more than $20 for an ACRYLIC butterfly lamp.

Ending price? $42.50 for an ACRYLIC lamp plus $5 in shipping. Now that tips the scales entirely too close to $50 for my liking. The only reason I was willing to go to $20-$22 for this thing was that it was the ONLY one like it out there.

This morning...I got so excited when I found another listing for one just like it. High bid right was $6.50, shipping is $5.40. I put in a max bid of $15.50 for the thing and immediately get an outbid notice.

It should just serve me right. When you get a notice and you check the bidding list and the profile name of the person that outbid you for a CHILD'S LAMP is named

diamondstripperprincess

Be afraid of what the rest of the week is going to show to you. Be very afraid.

8 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Diamondstripperprincess. Ahhhhhahahahahaha.

February 26, 2007 at 11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear God...what a user name!!

Sounds like a crappy way to start the week. Sorry. Here's to hoping girl child sleeps/behaves tonight, the neighbors wait until NEVER to play rap music at an obscene level and diamondstripperprincess gets outbid.

February 26, 2007 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

Good Lord woman!

February 26, 2007 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 26, 2007 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Amy W said...

No, not a good way to start the week...

February 26, 2007 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger frannie said...

hey, I'm platinumstripperprinces! JK

sorry your week is starting off so badly! I hope it gets better.

keep us posted on your sister!

February 26, 2007 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Your week had a more exciting start than mine, methinks. However, if you want a 12 year old girl I am taking bids. I'm not sure we would make it to $42.50

February 26, 2007 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger SJINCO said...

I have a soon to be 18 month old that you can bid on! Just kidding...

Sorry to hear that your week started off the way that it did, here's to an awesome finish!

February 27, 2007 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home