Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

2/16/07

Happiness is...

An unexpected 4 days of training for your husband that puts him one block from your office. Thereby allowing him to have lunch with you EVERY day for FOUR days straight.


I mean who wouldn't want to have lunch with this face everyday.



Jeff,
I am such a lucky woman to have found THE right guy for me when I met you. Everyone says it, yet it took me years to believe it. Every time I look over at you with one of our kids or you look over at me and smile and whisper "I love you" very slow so I can read your lips, I can't believe I ever doubted it.
Thank you for making this such a tolerable week but I'll miss you next week.
Love,
Your Very Grateful Wife.

6 Comments:

Blogger That Chick Over There said...

Awwwwwwwwww!

February 16, 2007 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger M said...

Sounds wonderful and ideal. I'm so glad you had that to round up your week. xoxo

February 16, 2007 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Gerbil said...

You deserve a good week.

February 16, 2007 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How sweet. What a beautiful couple you are :)

February 16, 2007 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Tamar said...

You guys. I'm smiling so much right now.

February 17, 2007 at 3:45 AM  
Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Aw, very sweet.

February 18, 2007 at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home