Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

2/8/07

So what's YOUR word?

I posted somewhere down there that dear husband and I had a fight and he dropped the "F" bomb on me.

CPA Mom says he's a poo-poo for that and he is. However, we drop the "F" bomb (in general) the way that most people say "hello" so it's not a - "OMG YOU JUST SAID FUCK" thing....it does still sting a bit when your spouse says "Fuck you" in a serious way to your face.

In reality it was one of those extremely tense, end of your rope, ready to kill anyone in your path kind of arguments and truthfully, I deserved something thrown at me I just wasn't expecting it to be the "F" bomb.

Another reason it wasn't all that "shock jock" for me was that my entire family has vocabulary like broken down sewage dump trucks. It's usually dirty and foul and from the gutter and like a broken dump truck usually what comes up, comes out. We try really hard to act right and be appropriate in the company of others or around the children...but anyone that knows someone in the military...they do a lot of "Yes Ma am" but a whole lot more "MF'ing" if you know what I mean. Every other word is M-fer this, M-fer that. When you grow up around that..your vocabulary ain't the best (see?)

So for those of you that don't like swearing...you should exit stage left now.

I'm gonna ask everyone..what's THAT word for you?

That word that if every flung in your direction makes you see red, makes your earlobes hot, makes you want to rip some one's face off.

For me...

If someone ever called me a C (See) U (you) N (next) T (Tuesday).

Someone ever called me a cunt to my face...they would more than likely lose a testicle...a testicle you ask? Yes..because if someone ever called me a cunt to my face you can bet it's probably a man. Most women are very bothered by that word.

Swearing in general doesn't bother me that much. Mostly cuz like I said my family can be vastly inappropriate. Thankfully my youngest sister's boyfriends haven't gone running scared from our family after family functions. She always makes us promise "to be good" whatever that means.

So what's that word for you?

4 Comments:

Blogger That Chick Over There said...

The c-word doesn't really bother me. I guess I'm weird.

I really don't like to be called stupid. Or have anyone even IMPLY that I am stupid.

I will also not allow the use of the words, "shut up" in my home. I know that's crazy considering all the other curse words we let fly, but I just hate the words "shut up". They sound and feel mean.

February 8, 2007 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

My word is a pretty simple and common word.

I DO NOT like being called a bitch. I don't mind when my friends do it jokingly, but if someone seriously calls me a bitch, I will get very pissed and you will see bitch!

February 8, 2007 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

If someone ever called me the c word, that would be the end of them!

I hate when my husband tells me I'm being ridiculous. Not quite a name but damn it pisses me off!

Don't call me fat- I fuckin kill ya!

February 8, 2007 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger SJINCO said...

I think if someone were to call me the 'c-word' or even bitch, I'd be flaming mad. MAD I tell you.

February 13, 2007 at 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home