Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

1/23/07

"Ask Angie" Wednesday

I have no idea why I'm doing this..I may regret it..but since I'm a relatively new blogger...we'll have "Ask Angie Wednesday" where you can ask me anything you'd like about whatever and I'll do my fair best to answer you honestly.

Amy wanted to know my stories.... from the fines I have to pay...so maybe she'll start there.

Who knows?

Here's how it'll work.

I check online usually between 4 and 6am. Whatever questions are posted to me tomorrow on my regular comment "Ask Angie" post, I will answer overnight in one big response post on Thurs AM, fair enough?

Oh my dear sweet Lord, this might be a disaster...but should be fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger That Chick Over There said...

Do you think I'm pretty?

January 24, 2007 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger Amy W said...

Let's start with the discounted acid thingie, totally curious! And then any other story you want to share....

January 24, 2007 at 5:44 AM  
Blogger SJINCO said...

How did you find my blog? And do you read regularly? (I know lame! LAME!! But I haven't had time to check in on you and wanted you to know that I appreciated you stopping by my blog so I'm commenting now!!!)

I'll be back!

January 24, 2007 at 5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home