Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

1/22/07

No Front Door Post for me!

I wanted to be involved with the "picture from your front door" but too many things kept me from doing this.

A) We live in an apt and my view from MY actual front door..another apt door. View from my downstairs front door to the outside..another apartment building. So not fun on either count. Quite depressing for me actually.

B) It snowed overnight Sat, so when I woke up Sunday morning...it would have been a white blob with the door to the other apartment across the way.

C) The time I spent outside with my camera this weekend was helping boy child document his science experiments. Shooting a 2 liter bottle off the ground with different accelerators. I had to stand 10 feet away so to not get covered with tap water, carbonated mineral water, Mountain Dew soda, vegetable oil or chocolate syrup. Although apparently we've proven that the thicker substances don't do well since after 4 pumps of air the cork merely fell out and chocolate sauce oozed all over the ground. So 4 out of 5 rockets took flight. YAY!

D) I downloaded all pictures from the digital last night so that all our memory cards are empty and ready for my trip.

Sadly, the biggest reason I didn't do the "Picture from my Front Door" is letter A.

I'm very sad that I still live in an apartment and I didn't want to remind myself.

However, I will enjoy seeing every one's pictures.

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

If you want we can swap front doors. I have a fabulous poop brown door to stare at if I look out. Yip.e.skip.e.

And yeah for good mom science documenter! WEE!

January 22, 2007 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I might take one from my porch. But my front door faces our concrete slab where I park the cars and our neighbors house. Which is lovely, but not what I want to take a photograph of.

January 22, 2007 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Emma in Canada said...

I'd do okay if I looked right outside my patio door, there's a field with the hill where the kids go sledding. But out my front door...just another townhouse.

January 22, 2007 at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home