Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

1/16/07

Numbers Numbers Numbers

I stole this from That Chick Over There and she stole it from someone else..and probably her from someone else..we're all a bunch of thieves in the blog world in this respect..get over it.

Here are my numbers..

1- The number of ex-husbands I have.
2- The number of children I have
3- The number of siblings I have
4- The date my brother was born.
5- The number of years I am about to know my husband (Jan. 26th)
6- The number of places I lived until I moved out on my own.
7- The number of cars I ever drove until I bought my current car.
8- The number of the month my daughter was supposed to originally be born in.
9- The number of doors in my house.
10- Number of times I try to say I love to my husband and kids in a day.
11- The age I was when I first got Aunt Flo
12- The number of nieces and nephews I have on my husband’s side
13- The age I was when I got my braces put on
14- The total number of nieces and nephews I have on both sides
15- The age I was when I lost my virginity
16- The age I was when I got my first speeding ticket
17- The age I was when I had my first serious boyfriend
18- The age I was when I was on the Oprah Winfrey Show
19- The age I was when I had my first child
20- The age I was when I had REALLY GOOD SEX for the first time

3 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

You were 20 when you had Really Good Sex? Damn, I think I was 30! I'm jealous.

January 16, 2007 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Emma in Canada said...

You were on Oprah? What for? So rude, I am.

January 16, 2007 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I love the Oprah story.

January 17, 2007 at 5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home