Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

1/4/07

I really will miss this









As I'm uploading my holiday pictures to my photo galleries...I'm looking at pictures of the kids.





















Pictures of my Kyle...and how he seems to be all grown up and I'm not sure exactly when that happened.












Pictures of my Casey and how she went from tiny enough to almost wear my engagement ring as a BRACELET to the big girl that she is. She was 19 months old yesterday (adjusted back to 16 1/2 months for her preemie status)





















The ones that seem to get me the most are the ones of the 2 of them together. I love how she'll just reach for him. I love that although he doesn't know it; he'll reach for her like a parent would after a long day. He'll want to tickle her and have a good giggle fest. (Exhibit #1)










People used to look at me ODD when I told them I was pregnant Christmas 2004.


"Won't that make them almost 13 years apart?" YEP

"Are you sure you want to start over?" YEP

"Are you insane?" Uh-duh have you met me?

"Aren't you worried they won't get along?"










NOT AT ALL >I LOVE IT WHEN I'M RIGHT










4 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Oh these people make me so happy. Seeing the great bond they have is fantastic. No, not every sibling pair so far apart is so close but there's no denying those two are, and will continue to be so.

I could look at pics of them all day.

The rotten boy stopped screaming long enough to pay attention and violently hit the screen with excitement at Casey on the couch.

And, uh, dude, Kyle looks FAR too old. FAR TOO FREAKING OLD. Frightening.

January 4, 2007 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

I love it! My kids are 12 years apart. (Granted the older one is my step but her mother is MIA and I've "had" her since she was seven.) My youngest ADORES my oldest. People still ask me, "Why did you wait so long to have another?" I hate that question!

January 4, 2007 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger velocibadgergirl said...

Goodness, Kyle is looking more grown everyday.

And you already KNOW that Casey owns a little piece of my heart. She just gets more gorgeous every day!

January 4, 2007 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

One of my favorite things about you (and there are MANY) is your absolute ability to be fearless. You simply amaze me.

January 5, 2007 at 4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home