Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

1/3/07

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I am 34.

Today my Mother is 52.

Today my MIL is 60 something (66 or 67)

We all have the same birthday. (Talk about feeling like you don't have a thing to yourself)

Tomorrow my brother will be 24.

Again, haven't had my name ONLY on a birthday cake EVER. Age 1 to 10 it was my Mom's and mine. Sometimes mine and my cousin's name because his birthday was Jan. 26th. Age 10 on...it was my brother's name and mine....then eventually mine just fell off altogether.

Why is that such a bad thing? I have no idea.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled blog reading.

3 Comments:

Blogger That Chick Over There said...

Because it SUCKS.

I have TWINS and they always get their own birthday cake! Always!

Boo!

January 3, 2007 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Crapola. I don't keep track of anyone's birthday and now I find taht you need your OWN name on a birthday cake. Can I hit rewind for a week and bake you one and send it real quick??

January 3, 2007 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger velocibadgergirl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! xoxoxo

If I could, I'd send you a cake SHAPED like your name!

January 3, 2007 at 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home