Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

1/3/07

AND...just like that IT can be you

I just happened to log on to my son's football website to see if there was anything going on with regards to the awards banquet this weekend.

When I saw a post that struck me...it was from our Director of Football and it read

"Prayers for Josh"

Now this particular coach doesn't have any kids 14 or under still playing his kids are in high school and college. So I wondered.."Josh? Who is Josh?"

I opened the thread.

Josh is a 9 yr old little boy that played on one of the younger teams. His parents run the concession stand for our team and he has a sister, Allison, my son's age. (Actually they dated for about 7 weeks-you know how these things go when you're 13 & 14) anyway...they found out the week of Christmas that Josh has Leukemia.

How sad is that?

I can't even imagine.

With all the problems we had with Casey.....I have been very blessed with the health of my children so far. No parent should outlive their child.

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

This breaks my heart. I really hope his treatment is quick and successful. How frightening for them all.

January 4, 2007 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

That breaks my heart. Hopefully Josh will get better real soon. Luckily for me, my kids seem to be healthy and I don't know what I would do if they weren't. I cannot imagine what that little boy's family must be going through, but my thoughts and prayers go out to them.

January 4, 2007 at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home