Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

2/6/07

My January 2007 Goal Update

Well I'm back from Disney. I will say this for a trip....I forgot what it's like to get away for a full week. Relaxing and exhausting all at the same time.

I will update later when I have more time to write it all out.

First thing is a "One Month Marker" showing how I'm doing on my 2007 goals. To refresh, they were:


1) Spend more time with my family actually BEING with them-rather than observing something we are involved in.
Really working on this considering I didn't think I'd make much progress on this one with the January I had planned.

2) Try and be more patient with my husband. -

Well I worked on it...I succeeded about 70% of the time. Disney and a week in close quarters with NO FREE TIME AWAY from him? Well not so much.

3) Lose the weight- This was more like a start February kind of goal with my trip and all.

4) Drink more water- 110% I went from drinking very little to hitting 64oz a day about 6 out of 7 days for the whole month. That's great for me.

5) Get the finances in shape- Totally fell through on the "get more organized" aspect of it. Will move this to to the top of the list for this month. As for the rest...we were in DISNEY it's kinda hard..but I'm working on it.

6) Continue to keep a good mindset regarding my in laws and their indifference to my husband and our children-Still completely insecure about them but they did have Casey for a whole 8 days..and seemed to really enjoy her. Mom asked if they could have her again this summer. Jeff and I are considering it.

7) Carve out more time for myself- Working on it...success about 40% of the time. This is moving up to #2 for February.

The last one I never posted was get more organized about b-day, anniversary cards, etc. For January I was at about 70%. Feb is off to a good start and I've even purchased some of the cards I would need for March...so this is good.

2 Comments:

Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I missed you!!!

February 6, 2007 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Sooo glad you are back!
You're doing great on your list, considering DISNEY and all!

February 6, 2007 at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home