Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

1/24/07

My Very First "Tag" you're it MEME post.

I had no idea what this "tagged" thing meant..so I thank That Chick and Bethany for a description of what us "Virgin Bloggers" should do.

So 5 things about me:

1) I'm absolutely petrified of clowns. Ever since my Mom dragged a very innocent 8 yr old to see Poltergeist in the theater and the clown came to life and attacked the boy. Yep. Terrified. For this reason, I've never been to the circus, never taken my children to the circus. Have peed my pants at a Haunted House when 3 "psycho" clowns came running up to me cackling and screaming and my husband left me to fend for myself. I close my eyes during those parts of the movie now. Have never seen Steven King's "It". Just won't do it. I even went far enough to ask that my baby gifts NOT have clowns on them. I'm a freak.

2) I have 3 tattoos. Even though I said I'd never get another one..I think I' d like one more. I got a butterfly about a year after my divorce in 1999, a boy angel that looks alot like Kyle in 2000 and a Mother's Heart for both the kids last year in 2006.

3) Even though I was married in 1996 for a brief time. I didn't ACTUALLY fall in love for the first time until June of 2000. I was 28.

4) Even though I have an incredibly outgoing personality, I'm incredibly insecure. I'm always wondering what people are saying about, what they think, do they like me. Sometimes the thoughts keep me up at night and I wish I weren't so sensitive about it. I'm working on that.

5) I could eat a whole box of Hostess Suzy-Qs in one sitting. I haven't since High school but am fairly certain given enough depression I could do that and more.

So there's 5 things about me for now..

Now I'm supposed to tag other people...since I'm fairly new and my blog roll isn't too long..and everyone I know mentioned other people..I'm only going to tag 2 people that don't look like they were tagged yet....sooo...

Here you are:
Amy and

Emma wanted to be tagged too.

Enjoy

3 Comments:

Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I knew all this about you.


Because secretly we are married.

January 24, 2007 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Brown Eyed Girl said...

Isn't that kinda gross..chickie..considering we think we're sisters?

I love you.

January 24, 2007 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Emma in Canada said...

I'll do this. I've told a lot about me, not sure what's left that might be entertaining.

January 24, 2007 at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home