Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

1/24/07

The Elastic is Shot in my Underwear

Yes, these are the freakish things that happen to me:

On my 15 minute walk to work today I'm beginning to feel something in my pants. Almost like "Holy Shit is a fabric softener sheet gonna coming flying out my pant leg?" Kind of way, except that most of my pants for work are dry cleaned.

SO.

I keep walking and the bulge is getting bigger.

Uh..

OH..holy crap on a cracker....it's MY UNDERWEAR.

So picture the "pee pee" legs have crossed trying not to FULL stride walk for another 1.2 blocks, up the elevator, straight to the bathroom....when I finally get in there..and my underwear are indeed bunched up in the crotch of my work pants.

I yank them back up...and think..."Let's see how long this lasts."

Anyone got any tape?

2 Comments:

Blogger That Chick Over There said...

This one time? I had static cling? And it caused a sock to get stuck to the back of my sweater? And I totally wore my sweater WITH the sock stuck to it and I had no idea.

The end.

January 24, 2007 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Gerbil said...

at least you were wearing pants! When Underwear Strike Back...

February 4, 2007 at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home