Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

1/25/07

Answers to Ask Angie Wednesday

Ok…I’ll attempt to answer the questions in the order they were asked of me.

That Chick asks:

Do you think I’m pretty?

Um, that is a well know fact. I think you gorgeous both inside and out. The light that shines on my life simply from knowing is in unparalleled in any other friendship I’ve made in my adult life. Nothing compares to the joy that is, well you. I adore you, my sister, my friend.

Amy from A Family Story asks:

The acid thingie- and anything else I want to add.

Well, I want ½ credit for the acid because I didn’t do it willingly. At a party in high school (back before the date rape drug and it was SUPPOSED to be safe to leave your beer) I left my beer on top of a shelf and went to the bathroom. When I came back I chugged it down. Not long after I felt VERY odd….and when I said something to my friends, 2 of them giggled and one looked horrified. Then she said “Zack dropped acid in your beer can.” I was NOT right the rest of the night. Thankfully my Mother was very gracious about the whole thing and stayed by my side til I came back down to Earth. So since I didn’t do it willingly, I’m only counting $2.50

I'll add another tidbit from the fine list.

Smoked pot — $10* In high school a few times, once WITH my Mother another occasion with my Father when I was in my 20s. Really, how inappropriate can one family be?


SJ from All the Jones Men asks:

How did you find my blog and do I read regularly?

I found your blog from That Chick’s blog roll. This week it’s on my “Blog Watch” where I’m reading for a week and deciding whether to add people to my regular read list. (Hint: Due to your adorable children and my need to have a long blog roll so I feel important, you’ll be added at the end of this week.)

CPA Mom asks:

You are online between 4 and 6 A.M.? I'm barely conscious at 5:30. You must tell me your secret for getting up so early. And why the hell you are doing it.

Most days, yes. I get up at 4 or 4:15. WHY, you ask? Well my hours at work are 7am to 3:40pm. In order for me to get to work on time…..(should the train be delayed) I have to be on a 5:44am train into downtown Chicago, which means I have to leave my house at 5:10, which means I have to be up at 4 or 4:15. I usually spend 15 minutes on in the morning, then if I have time from 6:40 til 7am I log on from work. Then I’m a bad employee and check about a trillion times a day from work. My secret….HAVE none. I’ve been doing these hours for about 6 months and I’m still not used to it.


I want to know how you met your husband.

I met my husband online. Our “first date” anniversary is tomorrow. I will have met him 5 years ago on the 26th.

How many times you've been married.

Jeff is my 2nd marriage and last. I will NOT do this again..no matter what.

How many "partners" you've had in your life.

WOW…honestly…I tried to do this once and not only couldn’t I remember some of their names..but the number got so high I had a panic attack about the AIDS virus forming 14 years later in my body and stopped counting.. Let me just say…it’s more than bakers dozen.

I'm totally confused about the acid thing. Did you and Amy email each other or something? Now I'm dying with curiosity.
Well I think I covered the acid thing.


Stay tuned where next week....Ask Angie Wednesday will bring you all the facts about well..I don't know yet...

3 Comments:

Blogger That Chick Over There said...

We met online on a message board. We have never met face to face but we talk on the phone and email pretty much all freaking day long. We send each other birthday and Christmas presents and her kids are on my fridge with my nieces and nephews.She's one of my best friends. When we do meet "in real life" it will be just like seeing an old friend.

And thanks for saying I'm purty!

January 25, 2007 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Me too! For the online thing, which I usually don't announce but just did here. I am most likely to say we met in Ireland. Which could have happened had he been there a year earlier or vice versa.

I never would have guessed that you guys hadn't met.

January 25, 2007 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

I had a few questions but my life got in the way. Can I ask them next week?

You crack me up!

January 25, 2007 at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home