Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

2/14/07

My apologies to my Weekly Blog Watch List

Some time ago CPA Mom (she's adding a pass code soon so go check her out and get hooked like I did before she won't let you read her blog without a retina scan) urged us to read new blogs every week.

I immediately added a "Blog Watch" list to my main page picking 5 people to read for a week and then add to my blog roll if I liked what I read.

I had been ready to read the current members for the week of 2/5 and with vacation and work and getting back to reality, I haven't read anyone but my normal blog roll since I've been back and since it's already Wednesday I'm not going to short change those people. So Sorry....


Fattie 2 Hottie
My Little Corner of Life
Never That Easy
Pickleness
Woulda Shoulda Coulda



So I'm off to start over again on Monday 2/19 and read them for a whole week.

I encourage everyone to spread their wings and read some one you might not know or read a blog "type" (if there is such a thing) that you wouldn't. Just for fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So, here I am checking my morning reads and get to you and see your weekly list and about fall off my chair. ME!! That's ME on there!!! For others to possibly read!! And, be bored to tears!! But, it's ME!!

Thank you...that's awesome.

February 14, 2007 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

I read all of them but Pickleness. I have to check it out, because what a great name!

February 14, 2007 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger velocibadgergirl said...

Too late...I am already locked out of the cool kids club.

February 14, 2007 at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home