Welcome to My Life of Organized Chaos Where Crazy Eventually Catches up to you!

3/1/07

A Day in the Life of Sick Casey & Stressed Mama

I believe this week's theme was SOFT for
Photo Hunt

It took me nearly all week to get it up but here it is.

I can't think of anything softer than this little hand when it reaches for mine or when it reaches out to touch my face.

So here is my SOFT




Now let's move on to my "day off" (yeah right).
It started off innocent enough considering I hadn't slept....

This is relatively happy Casey having not been awake that long she was watching a Baby Genius DVD. So I asked her to "Kiss the baby" and she did.


Within 15 minutes her fever was up and she looked very "loopy"


Then hours later and doctors and tests and prescriptions and
it's time for her breathing treatments. You can see by the
sequence below she was less than thrilled with me.



GOD DARN YOU WOMAN, I SAID STOP!



Then she relaxes a little because I promised a snack.


OK ALL DONE!


We then do a quick wardrobe change and present
said snack (behold the "NO Pudge" ice cream I mentioned yesterday)
She seems pretty content.


Even content enough to share with her brother.



Then of course the high chair meltdown and again
all we want to do is cuddle so Dad seems like a
good choice for that since I've been with Mama
ALL DAY LONG.



15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello?? I thought you hadn't slept much? You look great for no sleep :)

Poor Casey....I want to snuggle with her. The pic of her brother sharing her ice cream? How sweet!!

March 1, 2007 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Those nebulizers are a pain in the ass. My step had to use one for years. Thank God she outgrew the asthma!

Your kids are so cute. She looks comfy on Daddy!

March 1, 2007 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger M said...

Good cod I love your children. More than I can possibly explain.

As stated before you look amazing as usual.

Casey's looking so much more grown. Which means that you haven't shared pics of her recently enough for me dammit!

Even sick she's adorable.

I'm really jealous of the nebulizer. *sigh* At least there's hope of keeping that together (AND the plus that blow bys really ARE effective if child is kept damn near it. unlike the stupid ass spacer Liam's dr gave us. *sigh*)

Here's hoping for a much healthier weekend. xoxo

March 1, 2007 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Gerbil said...

Casey is so adorable. Pictures of her just make me melt. Poor little bug - nebulizers are noisy and annoying, according to Cait.

March 2, 2007 at 5:58 AM  
Blogger That Chick Over There said...

Poor little Junebug. Give her a big old hug from me.

March 2, 2007 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger frannie said...

she looks so sweet... even when fighting the beautiful queen weilding the evil nebulizer!

March 2, 2007 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger frannie said...

i meant "wielding"...whatever!

March 2, 2007 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Emma in Canada said...

You've had quite the week. I love the picture of the two of them together, it's fantastic.

March 2, 2007 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Bless her little heart. I hope she's feeling better soon. It's so sad when they don't feel well.

You look great for having no sleep, if it was me, I'd have some serious dark circles under my eyes.

I just love that pic of her little hand, it is adorable. I think I make take a pic of Alyssa's little hand so that when she's older I can look back at that and remember how little they were.

March 2, 2007 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Nothing beats sweet, chubby little baby hands and feet! So adorable and perfect!

March 2, 2007 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

It that a Green Bay Packer tattoo on the arm snuggling the little sweetie? The man has good taste -- and so do you! Hope she's feeling better soon.

March 2, 2007 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Dawn~a~Bon said...

Oh my God honey, she's beautiful.

Your whole family is beautiful of course. And you're the queen. But Casey - Casey has grown since the last picture I've seen!

*swoooon*

March 2, 2007 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Aww. Your children are SO BEAUTIFUL.

March 2, 2007 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

And I am so very sorry to hear about your sister having cancer. My heart is with you both.

March 2, 2007 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Amy W said...

I loved the pictures, I want more! (Yes, I am totally greedy).

March 5, 2007 at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home